Skiers can call the Ashland County 4-H office (682-7017) or the Bayfield County 4-H office (373-6104) with questions about online registration.
The brochure link is 4-H CANSKI Brochure 2017-2018
And for the 2017-2018 CANSKI additional info & consent to treat form.
If you want the legalese, here is a copy of the bylaws.
Notes on Membership Fees:
All 4-H CANSKI membership dues go into buying equipment for the club and for kids who cannot afford to buy their own. If you have trouble affording the fees, scholarships are available. Please talk to your coach, Doug Liphart, or a 4H-CANSKI board member.
Annual Dues: Family: $55 Individual: $25.
Club membership benefits include:
- Discounted season passes to Mt. Ashwabay, and free use of Mt. Ashwabay trails for scheduled 4H-CANSKI events.
- Opportunity to support youth skiing and youth development
- Excellent coaching and teaching on a regular basis (including 2 ex-NCAA coaches, 1 former state high school championship coach, 3 coaches who have extensive work with community ski programs)
- Opportunities to ski socially on a weekly basis
- Individualized training plans for those who want them
- Wax and waxing equipment for training and racing + wax advice and clinics
- Off season opportunities for training and adventure activities and access to equipment
- A voice in local planning that involves xc skiing interests
- CANSKI supports all of the local trails associations and has members who groom at most of them
- Member discounts on cross country ski equipment at two local cross country ski shops
- Access to CXC and Community Olympic Development coaching