Gear checkout policies:
- Priority is given to active, youth members
- Gear available only during scheduled checkouts
- 4-H members assume replacement cost for lost or abused equipment
- Members must be registered in 4HOnline prior to rental
- Equipment rental
- $25/skier (middle or high school aged skier)
- $15/elementary skier
*Note: $20 damage/late return deposit required at time of checkout (refunded at check in March 7 or March 12, 2019, at Ashland Elementary School Commons 5:30pm, if gear is in good condition).
- Ski at least once a week with the club
- Attend a wax clinic
- Return gear on/ before the end of year return dates
4-H CANSKI encourages teen and adult members to purchase personal equipment after two years. Local shops give club discounts.